Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Brain Break YouTube Videos

There are times in my classroom where it is plain to see that my students need a break. They really like it when I call a "Brain Break" and we put on one of our favorite videos. I have a YouTube account, which allows me to save a playlist for these videos. If you don't have one, I highly recommend it. Anyways, here are some links to the ones I use. There are a lot more to choose from, but I really try to watch and listen for what is appropriate for first grades.

                         Click on the links to view:                                                                
                                                          Mario
                                                   The Sid Shuffle
                                                Boom Chicka Boom
                                              Just Dance 2014 - Happy
                                                Happy - Music Video
                                              Just Dance - Dynamite
                              Just Dance Kids 2 - I am a Gummy Bear
                                   Halloween Song - Monster Shuffle


I know that some schools block YouTube. Ours does too, but it has been set up where staff can sign in and be allowed to access it that way. If this isn't an option for you then you could always try recording it.

Note; I have recently had to update this post, because previous videos are no longer available on YouTube. I am sorry if you run into this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment