Saturday, September 7, 2013

Black Bean Math Activities

I love activities that provide students with a hands-on approach to learning. I especially like it when I find an activity that I can do whole class, with everyone involved and everyone learning. I have found that I can do that with Black Beans Math Activities. I provide students with a container of beans and have them do various counting, making ten, place value, and addition activities. Placing the activities in sheet protectors or a reusable pocket, allows for repetative use of the activity and practice. 

I have created a packet that includes 10 activity ideas, supporting activity sheets, and instructions for using black beans in the classroom. Please feel free to check it out at my TPT Store or at my Teacher's Notebook Shop if you are interested.



                                                        TPT Store
                                                              or
                                             Teacher's Notebook Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment