Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Outer Space Art

I wanted a new art project to go with my Earth unit, so after some internet surfing I  put a couple of ideas together and came up with this project. I really liked the way the project turned out, so I thought I would share the idea with you.

As you can see students basically just used a two or three different markers to make the spiral design. Then I provided students with an outer space page that they colored, cut and glued onto the page. Once the project was done I mounted it onto another sheet of paper to give a framed look.

It was really amazing to see the color combinations and the spiral designs that my first graders came up with. I would love to put these in a frame and give them as Father's Day gift, but they are going the the memory books.

I have posted the complete instructions and the outer space page on my TpT Store as a FREEBIE if you are interested you can visit the link below to download it.



Anna Navarre's TpT Store

No comments:

Post a Comment