Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bingo Games for a Rainy Day Rescue

It has been raining quite a bit lately and that makes things pretty crazy in the classroom. The students have energy to burn and can't go out to play. Well, I definitely like to find things to break up the day. Bingo games seem to be a perfect rainy day rescue. My students get excited about the game and yet remain seated and fairly calm as they listen for the next word.

When I first began teaching I found it difficult to find Bingo games that were both academic and had a class set of Bingo boards. I found a couple over the years, but they were kind of expensive and didn't really meet my needs. I ended up creating my own. 

I have made these Bingo games available on my TpT Store. Feel free to check them out if you too are in need of a rainy day rescue or if you just like to provide your students with a fun interactive activity.





No comments:

Post a Comment