Monday, May 26, 2014

End of the Year Gift Idea

I've had some great parent helpers this year, as I do every year. I wanted to get them a gift that I knew they could use this summer. As I shopped around I got a little carried away, but I found some good bargains and was able to come up with this summer beach bag idea. It of course could be varied depending on how much you want to spend and what kinds of deals you can find. 



Here is a list of some of the things that I included: beach ball, sun screen, water bottle, towel, visor, beach bag, tote bag, bathing suit bag. 

This is a fun and practical gift. It not only makes a good gift for parent helpers; it would also make a good thank you gift for a teacher.  


Anna Navarre's TpT Store

ANavarre's Teachers Notebook Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment