Friday, April 7, 2017

Having Fun with Science Experiments

I love doing science experiments. They are so fun and so engaging. I don't think that I have ever had a class of students that didn't feel the same way. I like to have a Science Experiment Day where I spend the whole day doing different experiments in the classroom. It is a bit crazy, but super fun. Anyways, because of my love for this I decided to start sharing science experiments on my YouTube channel. I thought this would be a good way to show how to do the experiments. I also thought it could be a tool for teachers to use in the classroom in case they would rather show how to do the experiment rather than actually do it in the classroom. 

I've attached a few of my video to this post, but another way to access the videos is by visiting my YouTube Channel. I actually have 6 Mad Science Videos at the time of this posting with more on the way. You can subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified when I have new videos available. 




Click to View: Volcano Experiment




Click to View: Lava Lamp Experiment




Click to View: Oil and Water Experiment




Visit my YouTube Channel to see more
Anna Navarre's YouTube Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment