Sunday, June 5, 2016

Teachers Appreciation Poster

This was a really neat poster that our PTO made for the teachers at my school. I'm sure it has been done before, but I have never seen it, so I thought I would share it with you to enjoy.

Here is what it says:
Thank you, teachers! You are all Sweetarts. You deserve 100 Grand every Payday. We know sometime our kids act like Air Heads or like they're from somewhere beyond the Milky Way. You bring them such Almond Joy when you teach. It must be hard to contain your Snickers when those Sugar Babies tell you Mounds of stories. Sometimes it must seem that all you do is Skor papers and you want to make like Baby Ruth and run home! For all you do, thanks! you are numero U-no.

I hope you enjoyed this poster as much as I did.
Anna



Anna Navarre's TpT Store

No comments:

Post a Comment