Friday, January 3, 2014

Wonderopolis

I'm always looking for good educational/informational websites for my classrooms, so I was very excited when I learned about Wonderopolis. I really like it. I especially love that it provides video and reading support. Students can click on the "listen" icon and be read the article information. I'm still learning to navigate through this site and I'm sure I will like it even more once I become more familiar with it. It doesn't seem to have a lot of videos on one specific topic, for example: insects, but it does have a lot of interesting facts. While I was hoping for it to be a resource for our classroom research, I think it will serve my classroom better if I use the articles as writing prompts. It definitely provides interesting informational text and that alone gives this site a huge plus.

                                Here is the link if you are interested in checking it out:

     Wonderopolis Link
 
My TPT Store
 
My Teacher's Notebook Shop
 





No comments:

Post a Comment