Saturday, January 18, 2014

Play Dough Alphabet Letter

It has been several years since I taught kindergarten, but I was reminded the other day of how much my students enjoyed using play dough to practice their letters. Using play dough with letter mats always made for a good independent center activity in which all students could be engaged without needing much support or redirecting. As I was thinking about this I decided to post this product on my blog to share with you.

You could use construction paper and a marker to make your own letters. This is something I'm not very good at, so I found it easier to do on the computer. I have made this file available through my teachers stores if you are interested in checking it out. The file includes both capital and lowercase letters, along with a recipe for play dough.

 
My TPT Store
or
My Teacher's Notebook Shop 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment