Monday, March 22, 2021

Easter Egg Number Word Match


It's Easter time again. I love using holiday-themed activities in the classroom. It is important to me that they are educational, not just fun. This Easter Egg Number Word Match is an interactive activity that works well as a small group activity. Students can work with a partner, or on their own. They practice reading the number word and then find the matching number.

I like to use this resource as a file folder activity, but you could always have students simply match the number and word cards. 

There are 21 matching cards, which include the numbers 0-20. 


There is a reference page that students can use as they learn the number words. 


There is also a couple of labels for the file folder. 


This packet can be purchased from my TPT Store. 
Easter Egg Number Word Match

I also have an Easter Basket Adjective Egg Hunt Freebie.





No comments:

Post a Comment