Thursday, September 18, 2014

Character Trait Posters

I've put together some posters to help my students understand character traits. It is pretty tricky to get first graders to think of a character as more than "good" or "nice." I use some other resources that are helpful, but I needed a way to focus on each different character trait more specifically, so I created my Character Trait Posters. The set of posters doesn't cover all character traits, but it has 20 that I think help students begin to understand what character traits are and then leads to discussion of more traits.

After putting together this poster set, I printed the out the posters and laminated them. My students like to play teacher with them. While I love having the posters, I also wanted a different way to introduce them to my class. I did this by including an audio and posting it to YouTube. I've included the link to both the posters and to YouTube.




Feel free to check out the Character Trait Poster video at this YouTube link

or the Character Trait Posters at my TpT Store




No comments:

Post a Comment