Monday, November 25, 2013

Poinsettia Calendar Gift Idea


I love the holiday season. I also love to have projects that my students can work on and give to theri families. My go-to art project is a Poinsettia vase but sometimes I have a student with a sibling that has been in my class a previous year, Of course, this means their families already have a vase. 

mThis takes me to option two. I stick with the poinsettia theme, but I do a calendar instead. It does take a little more work, but it is still a great project. This Poinsettia Calendar is an easy-to-make and inexpensive gift idea. You simply create the cover, laminate, add calendar pages, and bind it together. 

I've included step-by-step instructions as a Freebie in my TPT Store. You can check it out if you are interested. 



Just in case you are interested, the Poinsettia vase idea is also a Freebie. I've included the link to that resource as well. 




I hope that you enjoy these Christmas gift ideas. I also hope that you have a wonderful holiday season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment