Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Basket Adjective Egg Hunt

I'm busy working on my clip art and creating more new products. I continue to try and grow my resources in hopes of creating things that teachers will find helpful. 

I have created this FREEBIE as a special gift. I hope that you will enjoy this Easter Basket Adjective Egg Hunt. It is a good way for students to not just practice using adjectives in a sentence, but to develop a better understanding of which words are adjectives. There are eggs, baskets, and a sentence practice sheet.


You can click on the link to get this free 

Easter Basket Adjective Egg Hunt
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easter-Basket-Adjective-Egg-Hunt-607953


You can also follow me to get notifications of my new products and Flash Freebies at my TPT Store 

No comments:

Post a Comment