Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything Activity Pack

 The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything, written by Linda Williams, is one of my favorite seasonal books. My class has always enjoyed this book. The patterned sentences allow them to successfully read it. Since I like this book so much I decided to create an activity pack and make it available on my TpT Store. This packet provides resources and ideas for having fun with this book.

I like having multiple copies of this book. I use it for a whole class read and also for reading groups. I like to teach body movements to go along with the story. It helps to make this story more interactive. The movement ideas are included in the activity pack. The packet also includes other ideas and activities to use along with the book. One thing that is included is a student-friendly version of the story. Students read this page a couple of times, sometimes more. Then they cut the sentences apart, mix the pieces up, and put the story back together. There is also a comprehension page, a word search and retell puppet sticks included in this packet.   



If you are interested in this packet you can view it at Anna Navarre's TpT Store. Just click on the link below.



You might also be interested in knowing that there is a video version of this book on YouTube. It is done as a song, which is a great addition after you have read the book.



I hope that you have fun with this book. I always do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment